Applying innovative technology to help government agencies perform their duties more efficiently.
CTEC provides comprehensive services, from consultation and design, through installation and maintenance without interruption to the ongoing operations of city and county governments, judicial facilities, and other governmental agencies. From presentation technologies used by councils, committees and departments, to AV technology for remote judicial proceedings such as arraignments or depositions, we have the technical expertise to help government agencies operate more cost-effectively.
- Structured Cabling Solutions for Data & Communication
- AV Technology for Presentations, Meetings, Arraignments
- Videoconferencing Systems
- Video Recording, Broadcasting & Archiving
- Sound Masking Systems
- Security & Video Surveillance Systems
- Access Control Systems
Have a project in mind?
Need more information?
- 16th District Court – Livonia
- 41B District Court – Clinton Township
- Farmington Hills City Hall
- Guardian Building – Wayne County