Healthy outcomes are more dependent than ever on technology, but can your communication infrastructure keep up?
The adoption of new technology in the healthcare field is both crucial and complex. Providers are faced with constant system upgrades in practically every area of their practice: managing patient information; helping doctors communicate with patients; collaboration between colleagues; managing transactions between patient, provider and payer; telemedicine to reach distant patients; equipment used in the diagnosis and delivery of care; patient education to help them stay healthy… there’s virtually no area that is not undergoing massive transformation powered by technology. Infrastructure that powers all this technology is more important than ever. CTEC has the critical experience with these systems and underlying technologies to help you keep pace.
We provide comprehensive design, technology, installation, and managed services for a broad range of mission-critical systems including:
- Structured Cabling Solutions for Data & Communication
- Network Connectivity and Data Security
- Wireless Infrastructure to Ensure Campus-wide Connections
- Recording and Broadcasting Capabilities
- AV Technology for Education, Presentations
- Videoconferencing for Telemedicine, Collaboration
- Sound Masking Systems for Privacy and Confidentiality
- Digital Signage and Wayfinding Systems, Interactive Kiosks
- Safety & Video Surveillance Systems
Have a project in mind?
Need more information?
- Accretive Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Ciena Healthcare
- St. John – Providence Park Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System – Cardiovascular Center